Food Allergy and Intolerance Training
Since December 2014, it has been a requirement to have the 14 most common allergens for consumers to be able to access in relation to food and beverages being served.
Bespoke training can be provided for your organisation that covers topics such as:
- What is a food allergy and what is an intolerance?
- How to handle and prepare food for special dietary requirements
- How to check menus for allergen ingredients
- A look at what each allergy is
- Issues arising around each allergy
- Tips for supporting customers to have a positive experience.